Domaine Artefact

2017 Carignan

Red Wine

Dark red in color, presents white pepper and herbs on the nose. Palette strong red cherry, sweet candy, Sarsaparilla, with subtle aromas of coffee and dusty rose. Deep warm earth and rocky; a pure red wine. Serve with Salmon, a pork tenderloin marinated in herbs de Provence, chicken with mushrooms or hors d’oeuvres. A well-balanced approachable, easy drinking wine.
20% of the fermentation was whole cluster with the remaining 80% was destemmed. The fermented wine was left to macerate for 25 days. Racked into 25% new French oak barrels and the remaining in neutral barrels, where it aged for 19 months.

This is has not yet been rated.

We ship Monday through Wednesday. Sorry, delivery on weekends is generally not available. In the event of extreme temperatures your shipment may be delayed to protect it from heat and cold damage.

Bottle Price: $44.00

Browse More Wines
Wine Specs
Vintage
2017
Varietal
100% Carignan
Appellation
Santa Ynez
Vineyard Designation
Camp4 Vineyard
Brix
24.6
Harvest
October 2017
Alcohol %
15.1%

Purchase Wine

In California

If you would like to purchase wine and live inside the state of California, click the link below and you will be taken to our online wine store to complete your purchase. Please note that this page is hosted by out our e-commerce provider, Wine Direct.

Buy Now

Purchase Wine

Outside of California

If you would like to purchase wine and live outsite the state of California, please make your selections below. Once you make your selections you will be taken to our wine secure order page to complete your purchase. Please note that this page is hosted by out our e-commerce provider, Vino Shipper.

Buy Now